Important Tip: The default view on the listing page shows the most recently added ads to our database. You can, of course, change this order.
Filter Menu Bar
This is the primary menu bar at the top of the page. It allows you to apply quick filters and a sort-order to the results.
You will find following options in the filter menu bar:
- Ad Network - Allows you to select any one of the available ad networks (such as ExoClick, TrafficStars etc.)
- Country - Allows you to select any one of the available countries (such as USA, Canada etc.)
- Platform - Allows you to select the device platform from the 2 available choices (Desktop & Mobile)
- Language - Allows you to select the language that was used in the ad copy (such as English, French etc.)
- Affiliate Networks - If the ad is associated with an affiliate network, you can use this filter (200+ networks are available)
- Trackers - This option allows you to select a third party tracker that an advertiser may be using. We currently support following trackers
- Banner Size - This option allows you to filter the results by banner size in pixels for example 728x90px (WxH). Please note, that native ads are available under the entry Native
- Carrier - This filter allows you to narrow down the results by mobile carriers (such as AT&T, Bell Canada etc.)
- Sort By - Allows you to sort the results in a myriad of different ways. There are following sorting options available. Please remember that the default sorting order shows the newest ads in the database at the top of the listings page.
- Ad-Gravity (Asc)
- Ad-Gravity (Desc)
- Ad-Strength (Asc)
- Ad-Strength (Desc)
- Alexa Rank (Asc)
- Alexa Rank (Desc)
- Date-First-Seen (Asc)
- Date-First-Seen (Desc)
- Date-Last-Seen (Asc)
- Date-Last-Seen (Desc)
- Duration (Asc)
- Duration (Desc)
You can choose maximum of one filter (if you want to select more than one, refer to Advanced Searching) from each drop-down menu.
Now that you know how to apply various filters, the next question is how to reset/disable any given filter. Resetting a given filter is extremely easy. When you select a filter from the drop-down menu, you will have noticed various filter labels appear as shown in the image below.
You can reset an individual filter by closing (Clicking on the X button) the appropriate label as shown in the screenshot above:
To reset all the filters (including search and sort), click on the Reset All button as shown below:
Just below the Filter Menu Bar, you will see the Slider Bar section
The Slider Bar area has 4 sliders in total.
- Days Running Slider (1 handle)
- Alexa Rank Slider (2 handles)
- Ad-Strength Slider (2 handles)
- Ad-Gravity Slider (2 handles)
The sliders, basically, allow you to have a finer control over your results. The sliders with 2 handles allow you to change both maximum and minimum values (in effect they work as a range filters) whereas the sliders with a single handle allows you to change only one value. In the video demonstrations linked below, you can see the Days Running and Alexa Rank sliders in action.
Below the slider bar, you will find a search box that allows simple keyword and domain name search. To initiate the search after typing your search phrase, please hit Enter key on your keyboard or click on the magnifying glass icon () on the left.
Right next to the basic search box you will find a button labelled Adv. Search. Clicking on this button opens a modal where you can build a complex advanced searching query which is discussed in a separate article. It also has an option to perform image search which is discussed in detail in a future article.
User Drop-Down Menu
On the right hand corner of the page, you will find a drop-down menu located under your user name. This menu provides access to your profile and several other tools which will open up in a new tab in your browser. These are:
- Alerts - Allows you to set up criteria for email alerts and view your alerts
- Profile - Allows you to manage your user profile parameters
- Payment Info - Allows you to change your payment method, cancel subscription etc.
- Manage Favorites - Opens the favorites screen where your favorite ads are stored
- Manage Server Accounts - Allows you to configure your web servers for direct upload of landing pages
- Webpage Downloader - Facilitates downloading, editing and deployment of landing pages using the built in tool
- Landing Page Gallery - Allows you to view high performing landing pages that are available for customization and deployment to your server.
- Contact Us - Clicking on this will allow you to connect with us
- Log Out - log out from the app.